The Headless Horseman in is totally annoying, the achievements seem totally stupid, but somehow I still love the Hallows End event in WoW. Mostly because I’m just a big kid that never grew up and Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I still think the WoW Hallows End is fun too.
I know I didn’t miss the event last year and it seems like it’s been a staple event for me for the last few years. It feels weird to think that I’m missing it. Ok and I’m missing the Cataclysm opening patch as well.
That’s enough whining from me though. Now to get all nostalgic. Here’s some activities I enjoyed:
- Popping out of the headless horseman’s pumpkin
- Filling my bags with random candies and treats
- Giggling like crazy after turning my friends into bats, ghosts, ninjas or pirates
- How much my Mom loved wearing a human mask on her Troll Priest when she first started WoW (I think she wore it for like a week).
- Scouring the map to find more inns to trick or treat at
- jumping up on the pumpkins
- The spooky decor, especially once I was tricked into going Alliance. While I despise playing Alliance I am glad they got the Worgens, they needed a good dose of spookiness.
I’m sure there’s more, but that’s all that’s popping out at me at the moment. What were you’re favorite in game holidays and/or in game holiday activities?