Ok so it looks like some folks have questions about Allods Online and my site is coming up in searches. I figure I should leave a post that answers what I can answer and leave it at that.
Keep in mind this is pretty basic information but it come from the Allods Online European site which is up and running. There are links below.
The max level in Allods at least for the live European* version is level 40. The US version is still in Beta, and the Allods Online team has set a lower level cap at each beta phase so far. In phase 1 it was level 10 and in phase two it’s level 20. *Currently the European version is still in beta as well, also at a level cap of 20.
There are 2 factions in Allods Online, The League and The Empire. In standard MMO talk The League would be more along the lines of the chaos faction where The Empire would be more the order faction. However in terms of appearance, The League is the pretty/cute faction and The Empire is the darker faction.
In Allods Online there are 8 basic class types and then each race has their own form of 4 or more of the Archetypes. I’m far from being an expert on each of the Archetypes, I’ve actually only played a few of them so far. But here’s the list:
- Warrior – melee fighter type (Skills Translated – link)
- Paladin – melee damage class (set to heal later on) (Skills Translated – link)
- Scout – the ranger type class with ranged and melee damage abilities (mostly range early on) (Skills Translated – link).
- Healer – healing class (able to equip shields and eventually plate armor) (Skills translated – link)
- Warden – caster class with a pet (Skills articles found via this post- link)
- Mage – caster class (Skills translated – link)
- Summoner – a parasitic and debuff caster class with a pet (Skills translated – link)
- Psionist – caster class (focusing on attacking the mind of a target) (Skills translated – link)
League Races and Classes:
[table id=1 /]
[table id=2 /]
[table id=3 /]
[table id=4 /]
[table id=5 /]
[table id=6 /]
The information for this post came from the Allods Online European website and here’s the links:
To check out Allods Online (the US version) you’ll want to head this way: Link.
I should probably also note that the US Allods Online site linked back to my post “Done with Fantasy”.