Update: A Documentary Parody and Guild Activities

Ok so right now I've got a lot of projects in the air. In fact I've got an article I need to get started on here in a bit. I've finally decided to start working on filming an in WoW documentary parody on the mobs in WoW with the worst drop rates. I've also got another Guild Activity scheduled for Saturday night.

Author:

Find Related Articles:

Notify of
guest

13 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Creep
13 years ago

Ouch! Time for a good compy scan for sure. Those things are insidious. I mean they got onto the space station via an astronaut’s laptop.

Gareld
Gareld
13 years ago

No it does not, got my gmail account I set up for it hacked and from there accessed my imageshack and blog and deleted everything… I also have tons of pron pics in my photobucket instead of my old pics.. lesson for everyone, dont know where I got keylogged tough

Creep
13 years ago

That does not sound good.

Gareld
Gareld

Can’t wait to see the vid !!!! 🙂

Creep
13 years ago

Hehe, thanks Gareld. It’s gonna take me some time… So many projects…. yearg.

Gareld
Gareld

Arghhhh….
my blog got haxored… going to kill someone
sry, had to vent

Creep
13 years ago

I’m sorry H00LiGAN, I need to put up a post in the guild forum.

cris
cris
13 years ago

I’m soooo sorry I missed it… My dad ended up in the ER and finally staying at the Burn Center at Baptist Hospital in OKC… I made a quick run to OK from KS and stayed with dad this weekend…. I totally forgot about the druid run until yesterday.. I feel like a butt for not making Scary tell you.. I don’t know maybe he did? Anyway, Wicked is getting laid off Monday so he can be online playing more 🙂 which in turn will have me playing more… we both have Friday off if you wanna do something.

Creep
13 years ago

hehe, don’t worry about it 😀 Scary told us that you guys had a family emergency. That trumps all always. You’re totally covered!

I’m sorry to hear about Wicked though! Playtime is cool, but ouch…

Creep
13 years ago

Scary did get that druid done in time, but we didn’t get enough folks online to get the event off the ground.

It happens sometimes. 😀

H00LiGAN
13 years ago

The guild is so lonely…where is everyone? 🙁

miss elf

I love this.

My first guild ever used to do this kind of crazy, just-for-fun stuff and spend the entire time laughing.

The guild inevitably split once we all hit 60 and set our sights on Molten Core, which at the time seemed like the be all and end all of the game.

I’ve always thought it would be so much fun just to revisit the game like that again. It seems impossible now, every new alt I make starts out with the intent of “relax, have fun” and ends up “must get 30, must get 40, must get 60… ok must get 80 and start grinding heroics”.

Sorry for rambling… I love what you’re doing here and I am a little envious :).

Scarybooster
Scarybooster
13 years ago

I haven’t made a Druid yet! I’ll try to make it I’m working this weekend so I’ll try to hit 8 before we roll!!!!!!!!!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x