- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
For those who haven’t noticed, I’m currently waiting for The Repopulation. Thing is that it may not be entering beta for a while now. I am trying to wait patiently. I’m also trying not to find another shiny that distracts me from waiting to play what looks like an MMO gem in the making.
So what is a gal to do?
I tried playing Planetside 2. I may try again sometime but I just don’t seem to get it. The nice part about the game is that it’s all action. You just log in and shoot. Though in my case it’s more like you log in and die, but hey, it’s no biggie.
I could play more Mine Craft. Somehow though it just doesn’t have a lot of appeal to me right now. Though I have to admit I do enjoy getting in some serious world building in the game. Granted I’d probably enjoy doing that kind of thing on a multi-player server. Dungeons aren’t much fun if you’ve set them up yourself.
I’m thinking that in an attempt to keep myself off The Repopulation forums for a bit I’ll try playing Sims 3 a bit. I did pick up the Supernatural expansion at a decent discount. It’s not the newest expansion (Seasons) but it looks pretty fun.
Here’s hoping I don’t get too bored with the game and decide to start building worlds again. The last world I built was based on the Fallen Earth town of New Flagstaff. Before that I wanted to set up an entire challenge where the poor simmies started with almost no businesses or amenities and essentially had to earn them via making enough cash to plunk down the buildings.
I may be thinking too big when it comes to playing the Sims.
I did want to get back into another MMO, but at this point nothing is really catching my interest. I’m just not seeing anything that grabs my attention. If anyone has some suggestions I am all ears!
PS The Repopulation is running a Black Friday special of their own. If interested take a look at their page.